“Then He said unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, But the laborers are few.”
- The Word of God is without error and is the foundation of Christian faith, understanding, life, and ministry (Psalm 119:89).
- The Triune Godhead consists of God the Father, God the Son Jesus Christ, and God the Holy Spirit (1 John 5:8).
- Man was created by God in His image. Through the original sin of Adam and Eve, all men became sinful in nature. Man is spiritually lost and without hope apart from the salvation provided through Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 15:45-47).
- Salvation is the gift of God through grace and faith in Jesus Christ. There is no name except that of Jesus Christ by which mankind may be saved (Ephesians 2:8-9).
- The Church is the Body and Bride of Christ. The primary mission of the Church is to teach all nations and to make disciples, taking the Gospel of the Kingdom to all men and nations with confirming signs (Mark 16:15-18).
- The consummation–the end–of all things includes the visible and glorious return of Jesus Christ, the resurrection of the dead, and final judgment (1 Thessalonians 4:13-17; Revelation 20:12).